Monday, November 9, 2009

For those who want to be further disconnected from reality...

Ahh, SecondLife. When I first encountered this horribly rendered online game, I first thought of the Office and Dwight building his SecondLife and enjoying every minute of it. However, that was not my experience. When I first entered into the virtual world, I wondered why the graphics were subpar. After I found out it was all server-side, I knew it would never look good.

After playing around for awhile, I noticed that I could "fly" which was really cool, probably the best feature of the whole game. When I tried to change my appearance, I noticed it took a lot of effort to do anything, which for a man with little patience does not have. I will continue to try and correct my frustration with SecondLife, but no promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment